- Zac Hicks thinks carefully about what Spirit-filled worship really looks like and some implications for our lives and for our planning.
- In the week the conclave elected a new pope, John Stevens, National Director of the FIEC, has written a helpful summary about evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism and Alpha. Alpha and Catholicism: Why are so many Evangelicals naive about Roman Catholicism?
- On a related note, Andrew Evans is surprised by the twitter reaction of many evangelicals to Cardinal Bergoglio's election and reminds them why the new pope (probably) isn't a Christian.
- Moving back to the world of evangelicalism, Gavin Ortlund explains why he changed his mind about baptism. Having been baptised as a baby in the Church of Scotland and brought up in American Presbyterianism, he became a convinced credobaptist (believer in believer's baptism), and he explains how.
- Still on the topic of baptism, here's an older, yet provocative post from Andrew Wilson on the subject.
- Now to another matter entirely. Matthew Roberts writes in Evangelicals Now on gender roles, gender equality and the heart of the gospel.